Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Is Having To Poop A Lot A Sign Of Pregnancy




Cover TASKMASTER #01 - Marvel Comics

After a short but very enjoyable holiday. I went back to work and doing covers for Marvel.
Other projects are underway and so can talk you will be the first to know, the better to see.
this cover, as always, I had a choice of three layouts. After the pencil has been chosen, that nothing traditional artwork that I make and color.
hugs and even

After a short, but very good vacation, I am back to work and to the covers for Marvel.
Other projects are in the horizontal.
In this cover, the always, I have sent three layouts to the cover. After approving one layout I start the pencil, not the traditional ink That I's and the last, but not least, the color.
Cheers

Greg Tocchini

0 comments:

Post a Comment