Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Mayan Symbolism White Rabbit

of everyday

And so once again after a long day of work, this time at home is time to go for a well deserved sleep and once again putting himself to bed I wonder how long hmm at the bottom trying to not think about it I push it somewhere into the margin but I know he feels that it is always there somewhere and can not zapomnąć now when the house fills the silence interrupted only sometimes falling drop rain on the window sill is a lonely feeling of emptiness I feel more and more of the time I start to get used to it and this is the worst thing

Bedtime
http://www.myspace.com/ajoofficial/music-player?songid=75212135&artid=42432548&albid = PFC = 42432548 & EmbedPopOutPlayer & offnw = 1 & uid =- 1 & ltpm = 1

0 comments:

Post a Comment