Thursday, May 26, 2011

Koozie Sayings Golf Sayings



X-Men - Evolution
-Hulk # 33 Variant Edition





Accept to make the cape in the middle of the hurricane that is the delivery of an issue for two reasons .
First the horizontal format. I like the format "movie screen" and the possibilities of composition
said to be a character like that boy since.
The end result was not what I expected, got a little "parade fashion "that he wanted to avoid.
drafts Of the final cover,

Hugs
Greg

I AGREED the cover in the middle of the hurricane   that   is the   delivery of   an  issue   for two   reasons .
The first   reason   was   the horizontal format .   I like   the  wide screen format   and the  possibilities of   composition.
The second  reason was the   character.
The   end result   was   not   what   I   expected ,   was somewhat   " fashion show " that   I wanted  to avoid.
Drafts   of   the   final   cover ,

Cheers
Greg

0 comments:

Post a Comment