Thursday, December 9, 2010

Actress 2011 Listerine Total Care

no subject

There is no no doubt about it, life is funny. It is funny in itself, no matter what happens, even death is somewhat ridiculous. Sometimes I stop in a crowd of people who run with abandon, shame that they can not see if what they are ridiculous. As a rule, it looks as if a flock of vermin ran trampling each other the beautiful lamp to burn, become meaningless dust. Is this in itself is not funny? Who am I know it's just a few!
Over the last three months I wrote dozens if not hundreds of letters. Posts. I tried to behave normally grated convention, form, and other such nonsense, and why? I guess just to make it difficult to write the sender and the recipient's easier to read, election of the necessary information to maintain communication. Oh, so this unfortunate communication ... And it might seem that it is so easy, but it is not. A string of words forms a sentence, sentences, paragraphs, etc. And all in accordance with the subject line to convey some more or less certain information. Well, someone (and not just who) wrote me once that although a student can not understand some of my texts. Sound cool? For this, dear customer, so that you will not be easy waiting hind. I apologize in advance, but if you read this letter caused you to this moment the pain is my advice on this end because it will only get worse.
Hmm, after such a fitting introduction post excerpts of the apocalypse, or at least something like that, but unfortunately my talent will not allow it. With the rest by the general population, this is my talent as far as a good for nothing is not suitable. ; It's terrible, he would say to your friend, but I, unfortunately (if you will, fortunately), so I will not say, and even more do not even think. Question how such impudence in my humble person? And why should not I mock up of himself and by the way of everything around?
Yes, dear customer, whoever you are you must be an explanation ...... Well, this letter was not just like that. Like everything in the universe has a reason for their existence, there is also the reason why was this letter. Highlights in this all this is that the third paragraph of writing I can not look at first unless there is something really wrong with me. Oh, boy, but I'm not sensitive! However, not all ....!! Several lives on which I care. Well, yes, and again, but not quite deliberately (this time), deviates from the main theme, which incidentally does not exist. The rest of what was, no one is perfect, especially not ... standard letter. Ha ha ha ha ha ha ... (Here, wrapped up in writing by greed, audacity and unceremoniously decided to insert an ellipsis, Why? ******* Knows him there!) The horror, the terror it seemed all comment on and explain, but nobody could not understand what's going on, maybe almost nobody ... But I know one person zrozumie.O what it's all about not everything is such that easy as we thought ... what is for anyone of any importance or value, the second is niczym.Czasem someone is difficult to understand, and what only for the accept, as it is, whether someone likes it or not it lives its own life, what should it not be !!!!!.

0 comments:

Post a Comment