Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Get Puffle Without Being

Christmas time before the fall of human civilization

This year, somehow I managed to quickly everything prepare for the holidays do not leave anything until the last moment, the tree stands flat wysprzątane decorations suspended gifts purchased during baking cookies, cakes, poppy seed strudel, etc ready, could be to say that everything is buttoned the last button one more thing I have left to do is popakować Christmas gifts and preparing dinner. Ehhh, and although everything was ready I somehow do not enjoy the holidays, I am doing everything for the family's friends, let them score at least they are happy and feel the magic of Christmas joy smile to let him in the short time you forget about the worries that bad everyday worries and troubles on their faces let guests smile joy. My holidays ended long ago, but I know one day will come again and again, I will enjoy them. Nastręczył One gift gift for my troubles (son) and he forced me to visit several stores before I was able to completely assemble namely white and black camo, but eventually become the lucky owner of a whole set of socks from laundry through to the cap, the whole set has 11 parts but it was worth it because I know how much joy it on him ... for (son) to say myself that I have been so many years old that I can afford to be an adult son), but not so the end is just a friend, you treat him like a son

0 comments:

Post a Comment