Sunday, December 12, 2010

Safe To Take Xanax With Concussion

I miss you




Nazywałeś me your angel
You said that I sent go straight to heaven
That just kept me in your arms

I loved the way in which you felt so strongly
I never want to leave you
I wanted you to stay here holding me


Ref:

I miss you I miss you
smile and Roni
tears every time when
And even though it is now variously

're still here somehow My heart will not let go
I need you to know that
miss you sha la la la la I miss
for you


used to call me your dreamer And now
fulfill my dreams
Oh, like how I'd love to see you
Everything happens to me
I think back on the past

It's true that time is running out too fast

know you're in a better place
But I see your face
I know you're where you need to be
Although it is not here with me


Ref:

I miss you I miss your smile and Roni
tears for
Every time when
And even though now that is variously

're still here somehow My heart will not let go
I need you to know that
miss you sha la la la la I miss you

0 comments:

Post a Comment