Monday, December 6, 2010

Lab Report On Osmosis And Diffusion



get up before seven am, I found that something cold in the house maybe that I came out from under the duvet warm but not giving me the peace that is so cold check the radiator is cold and horror ehhh no, that is certainly something nawaliło but not modernized as long, but you know something can always nawalić going to the kitchen to make myself some coffee I wonder what could have happened, and complain on himself that not even plugged the extra electric furnace, would automatically przełączyło and it would be hot Well bad luck, and enough coffee dopijając go see what happened to checking everything that could go bad, including komputerkiem board at the furnace, to say that everything is good and works well no solution proved to be quite trivial in the evening after just forgot to make the furnace and so .. using even the relatively good weather, I managed to wash the next 3 windows ..

0 comments:

Post a Comment