Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Eating Raw Mushrooms Fungus

not properly cold awakening chaotic

Ni I thought that I would still come back to this theme, however, history repeats itself.
That I was born or did not choose Who do I or what I can and a lot for me because I did not quite jibes that is gay and yet dysortografik, having no influence on it as I accepted both and I am the dobrze.Kiedyś may be that bothered, however, and realizing it realize that although I do not know how I would have never tried bedzietak as it should, no matter what I can only try harder with the different effects Dysortografia troubled me a little bit to have the knowledge at every stage, but the people who undertook this task, they could understand and go without larger zgrzytów.Podobnie was with friends and przyjaciułmi I accept the way I am and what I am able to understand and the rest no matter hard they compel anyone by force will not, or someone that accepts me as I am or not. I am a confident and what life has taught me over the years it is that people do not accept what is different from the norm which is different, do not even bother asking a question why that is. Sometimes not even try to understand or know the reason for assuming in advance that this is bad because the other deviating from established norms and sometimes there's not much need to understand and accept and even reject such a possibility

Life does not always consist of the same fun and enjoyment and the mundane trivial things, for someone who writes something that is important for others not even sometimes boring but over time the value and what was once an important stop to be and that is what mattered to me takes on new meaning but every one has to go this way. How to easily evaluate the time to criticize someone without knowledge of it but lately it is becoming the norm rather a pity .. What is a mistaken reading of a boy blog sometime in the last few scraps wrote only about how much he drank as long as he had a hangover, and that more are willing to drink .. and that the only reading This small piece of his life could not be tempted and the top rate, saying it alcoholic, nothing really about him but not knowing if anyone would be tempted to read the previous notes to understand what is going on what the problem is what really happened which led him write this ... but hardly anyone wants to read anything better evaluated after one NOCC do not really know about someone or trying to understand it. While reading a blog exploring the author insofar as he will write about myself and what is important to him was never I appreciate sometimes under the guise of gaiety sorrow, cynicism and arrogance could involve a completely different person. Sometimes the anonymous author does not want anyone to recognize him who he is and respects it, etc because I know that not every person could experience such personal tragedies or their fears with someone once again I skrzywdzi and thus looking for help understanding, and sometimes gets a bucket of cold water criticism and evaluation, ehh but it sometimes happens and it is even quite often ... Not when someone writes (commenting) are not unaware that it may sometimes write about one word too many not even knowing they may have an impact and influence on the author's notes sometimes do it deliberately sometimes not, but when we realize what we wrote is not just for that someone may already be too puzno .. Not once I witnessed how he is destroying someone else thinks differently, etc. I can understand why not everyone wants to be rozpoznwalni do not give nothing personal from where they are not giving the pictures did not sign with what they write their image in the photograph. Commenting on the writing and the rest of criticizing and assessing why hide what they are scared that maybe someone will recognize them, know that someone, and assess ... Writing subscribes to what I wrote is not hiding and not once I'm exposed to criticism and feedback from everyone has the right to write what he pleases, however, there are limits which should not be exceeded, personally I agree with that either did not go over the agenda but this is my personal affair. Personally, in my personal life and professional life I can afford this luxury and does not take into account the opinion or what others think of me is some people who believe in hope but you pick them yourself and the rest either did not appreciate not criticizing everyone has the right to be themselves and think what he wants ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment